Starting blogging can be fun, but it can also be a challenge to make friends (which does happen over time).
Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll be adding a link to my site (homoblogo.blogspot.com) to hopefully boost your readership. I'll also be adding you to my personal daily reads, which means in short that I'll be checking back.
I came on your blog and I red your thinkings. I understand that you sometimes dream of a older brother or a twin : a sort of other "me", like a mirror in wich you could find you ...
Well ! My english is not enought fluent to say more or better.
3 comments:
Howdy, I found your BLOG through Kenny's site.
Starting blogging can be fun, but it can also be a challenge to make friends (which does happen over time).
Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll be adding a link to my site (homoblogo.blogspot.com) to hopefully boost your readership. I'll also be adding you to my personal daily reads, which means in short that I'll be checking back.
Take care!
Hello young man !
I came on your blog and I red your thinkings. I understand that you sometimes dream of a older brother or a twin : a sort of other "me", like a mirror in wich you could find you ...
Well ! My english is not enought fluent to say more or better.
I kiss you from France.
i always wanted to have a brother as well,
Post a Comment