I just got home from a mini gathering with three of my other friends.
We had dinner together and then walking around somewhere, we finally stopped at the park and we talked a little bit. And then we played cards til 10.30pm. (11.12 pm now)
The three other friends, I have crush on one of them.
He is just pretty normal but pretty hot too. He plays soccer a lot and we used to be in the same class at form 0ne and then we weren't in the same class til form 4. We did do something nasty together a few times.
Well, I don't mind to tell you what we did, it's just something silly.
One day I was touching his dick with his pants on and I am kind of jerking him at school.
And he was touching my body too.
But he is straight though. It was fun anyway. He was planning to jerk off with me once 3 years ago but we never did it. I think he forgot that alreay.
The mini gathering was fun and it's kinda suck too.
All of them are straight and talking about girls and I have nothing to talk about girls coz I am gay.
They were talking about porns and hot girls and of coz I have no ideas what to say.
But it was cool to see that boy who I have crush on, he is still pretty hot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment