Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blazing Asian

Today I took the TOEFL test (a English test) and it should be fine.
I was kind of nervous at the oral examination.



I had Indian food for dinner tonight and then I saw the word "blazing" in somewhere, which reminds me my nickname at the high school play last year during my exchange year in USA is "Blazing Asian". I was working back stage in the school play and everyone get a nickname. Another boy who is also in the crew, let's call him Sporty Boy, he also worked the lights with me and he came out the nickname "Blazing Asian" for me and I don't know why.

It actually make sense somehow, coz I am the only Asian in the backstage crew so no matter if I am hot or not, I am also the blazing asian.



Well, just a pic I found long long time ago for you guys.



4 comments:

Nils said...

Good Luck in TOEFL!

Jeremy Ryan said...

Hope that you have a great weekend!

YvesPaul said...

Good luck on the Toefl, I took it a decade ago. Is it the computerized one? I like it better with the computer.

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

Hi dude, nice blog, I'll be reading it with intent i think :-P