Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My life

So my life is not fucked up, but it's kind of messed up.

I think my medication is not working. I might have to change something after I see my doctor. And I also think I am having another new depression going on, I feel sick all the time, I don't want to eat, and I am bored and don't want to do anything.

I will see my psychologist next Friday and I hope I can tell her how I feel and we can figure something out.

Sorry, you guys have to listen to all my depressing thing. I want to write something different or interesting but I don't know what to talk about.

PS> The picture on the profile is not me. I am not that hot. LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You might try writting about your problems. Go in to details and be as specific as you want. This may help you when you go visit your doctor(s).

If you wanted to you could publish them on Blogger, if you were looking for advice from everyone. I'm sure someone here in Blogger Land will have some words of wisdom to share.

Keep your chin up! :)

Anonymous said...

This is just a bad time of year right now with all the financial stresses of the holiday's.
For me the gray winter weather also affects my moods. It makes it hard to be happy when the world around you is looking so gray and crappy from the weather. I cant wait for springtime! Keep up what your doing in seeing the doc and talking to us out here in bloggerland. It really helps to just have someone to talk to! If you ever just need someone to talk to just say hi!

torontomenatwork said...

It'd be great if you can take notes and write down your feelings. The psychiatrist can better understand your situation then. But it's great that you're seeking help.

Naughty Confucius said...

Hey!

So good to see you keeping this up!
I totally agree with Jeremy.

Hope you doing better!
Smile :-)

nickwallacesmith said...

hey, your blog is so interesting - you seem very reflective about your life. and reflection brings clarity. and new directions. take care - i'll be a regular here! nick