24 Feb 2008
Today I went to get some Chinese herbs in a store and then I walked around the area. I went to mall and walk around and I found this Video store, I wanted to rent DVDs of the O.C. but it cost a lot so I decided I am not going to rent it.
Then, I saw the banner of the sex store, which is nearby where I used to go to school and I know that store exists for many year. I thought I would go there and see how much a fleshlight and dildo cost because I want one but I didn't. I feel awkward to go there.
So now I am putting this new poll and see what you guys think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think life is too short to hesitate - i'd go and doing the buying now. tell me what you think you'll do my friend. take care. nick
Post a Comment