Here's some comments I got a few days ago and I want to talk about this:
1/
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "100th POST!!!":
Do something about your weight problem while you are young. The older you get, the harder it will be to lose the extra kilos. It would be nice of have someone to go to the gym with but that's just an excuse not to go. Besides you might meet someone hunky there. Or swim - a good way to get trim. Maybe you feel yucky now but exercising and seeing your body change will give you more confidence in catching the eye of a cute guy. Ian
Well, Ian is right. I should probably do something about my weight right now. Yesterday I went to the beach with my cousin and he told some picutre of me, gosh, I look more chubby than the past few month. There's also a problem, I am lazy for going to gym, and wanted to have someone go with me is really an excuse. Also, I found out that I can't control my eating habits.
2/
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "My fucked up life":
It's not your life that is fucked up - it is the context and surroundings in which it is able to live.
If you really can't change the people and surroundings that is causing you so much grief, consider moving to somewhere where you can be truly you.
Much love...
I think I want to talk about this more on my next post. I really want to move to somewhere else. Well, let's talk about this more on the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment