Monday, April 14, 2008

Where the hack is Jon?

Hi Guys,
As mentioned, I have been quite busy, and you might wonder what kind of things I am busy with, so here the list:

1/ Get enough high quality of sleep
2/ Meeting old classmates for lunch/ dinner
3/ Reading Newspaper
4/ Reading Blogs
5/ Replying Mails (not e-mails)
6/ Sending e-mails to people
7/ Replying e-mails

You might think I am not that busy but I am, eventhough I am not at school anymore.

I mean to write a meaningful entry but it takes time to organize it, so please wait for it.

Peace,
Jon

PS. Some strange e-mails from somewhere were send to people to add my msn contact, I don't know who did that, that's not me.

PS 2/ Something serious I have to talk about in the forseeable future.

1 comment:

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

Dude,

Long time no speak. Would be good to catch up at some point