Saturday, May 31, 2008

Desperate Housewives

I am here again and there's a lot going on here, lots of drama and life have enough dramas in it!

Today, I watched Desperate Housewives Season 4 Episode 12-17 and it was like a TV show marathon. I like DH even more than before now. The season finale is kind of interesting and I wonder what will Marc Cherry and all those writers deal with it.
They fast forwarded the timeline of the story and I think it might be a huge mess.
The last scene of the finale really confused me, who is the guy that Susan kissed? I thought Susan should be with Mike Delfino and rumors said that the producers had not yet decided if James Denton (Delfino) will be on the show again.

I also thought that Chris Carmack (the O.C jock) will be on the show for a few episodes but it turned out that he was only there for episode #11.

Anyway, I still look forward to see the new season of DH and enjoy the show.

PS. Any DH fans here? Have you guys read anything about psychological analysis of the housewives?

No comments: