Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lovely Sunday

Hey there,

I think this is the first time I have ever used the word lovely to describe my day. Today (Sunday) is a lovely and nice day.

I woke up as usual and start doing the same thing: checking e-mails, log in some websites, read some blogs, and write letter to a friend. After breakfast, my mom and I went to a few places and I bought some shorts and clothes. We also went to the department store and looking for a new backpack, I need a new backpack. I have found a nice one but it cost too much. I went to other shops to see if there's anything similar but there's none, I am thinking I will go there and buy that one at the department store.

Today is a crowded day in the city as it's Sunday, a public holiday. All domestic workers from Indonesia and the Philippines hang out with their friends and having party around the city. People tend to go shopping on Sunday and I saw thousands of people in Causeway Bay and I am sort of dizzy.

I went home at last and then I was talking to my friend (let's call him Kevin). Kevin is the only one that knows I am gay among my friends in Hong Kong and totally accepting this fact, and he is a hottie too. We talked a little bit on Windows Live Messenger and then he asked me to meet him at Yoshinoya (the Japanese beef rice restaurant) to talk. Then I went there and talk to him in person, just some funny conversation and it was great. I can't really look at him in eyes most of the time because that would make me sounds really interested in him, and the truth is I once had a crush on him.

That's all for now, I am about to write a few more posts.

Peace,
Jon

No comments: