Sunday, November 30, 2008

Damn!

What happened? I can't believe all these.
 
Today I made a girl cry, and this is not really the point. I said something not personal but related to what she did and then she cried.
 
Why is that bothering me? First of all it is me saying those bad thing and this unhappy situation made her cry.
 
And then it wasn't just because of making her cry bothers me, but also the fact that this girl is different.
 
This girl once asked me my point of view on boy-girl relationships and also asked if I want a girlfriend.
 
She also told me that I am interesting.
 
And she also look at me and smile and made me feel that she is interested in me.
 
She is also amazing and cute, I guess I am interested in her.
 
WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go with your gut and do what your heart tells you to.

Good Luck!

Pluboy2 said...

It's better to hurt her right now than to hurt her later on (with fake lies...)