Sunday, March 22, 2009

Love....Sex.....mixed feelings

I don't know what to say exactly but surely many of you guys have thought of it or at least know someone who has this kind of problem, or at least you remember some movie was all about this.
 
Sexuality, or sexual orientation is really about sex. I mean we are attrached by same or another gender or sometimes both. But then how do we know that? I know how we will know about this. One thing for sure is your preference of porn. What kind of porn you watch certainly make this clear. But what if you are turned on by both? Then how do you know?
 
I have read some books and articles and they also said sexuality is about what gender you are sexually and emotionally attracted to. Then I can't stop myself to think, am I really emotionally attracted to guy? (Sorry if it seems to look like a statement from Sex and the City lol)
 
Seriously, most homosexuals only talk about sex but never talk about emotions or other stuffs. For me, I am not sure but it seems that I am emotionally attracted to some girls as well as guys.Then what should I say?
 
This is weird. I wonder what you guys think about this? Leave comments here or send me an e-mail!
 
PS. I have to believe that no one really read my blog since there's no nice picture in it.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sexuality is a complicated, multi-faceted thing. I usually identify as "gay," but I am sometimes emotionally and, less frequently, sexually attracted to women.

So much of the pain in my life has come from trying to be what I think I'm supposed to be. But there is no way that you or I are supposed to be. If your emotions are complicated, your emotions are complicated! (Same thing for me and everyone else.)

Lots of us homosexuals, as you put it, do talk about emotions--you just don't find that much of it on gay blogs, at least the majority of gay blogs. Especially the many blogs that exist mostly to put up erotic photos and sell ads! As you meet more LGBTQ people in real life and online, you'll find that emotions are as important for gay men as they are for everyone else. And, my god, most of my gay friends have always been full of emotional talk!

Ipmilat said...

We don't all talk about sex the whole time, especially as we get older. The only thing we have in common on first meeting is attraction to the same sex, though, so it's up to you to introduce a different topic.

It's nobody's business but yours if you are attracted to males or females or both. You don't have to fit anyone else's agenda.