I am very sad because my mom is having some health problems and emotional problems. It seems that what I have (depression) is also what my mom has. So I guess my depression and psychosis thing is hereditary (I used to "hear" voices and my mom also "hear" voices). My mom doesn't want to stop her work, even she knows that she has to go to the doctors for a detailed physical. I was talking to her a few days ago and what I heard is she kept crying and saying how sad and depression she is, and I don't know what to do/ say.
This is not the first time I heard/ see my mom crying. She used to get drunk a lot and cried about her work issues and bad marriage, and I freaked out everytime I saw her crying and drunk. It is like one of the thing I am afraid or since I was a little boy.
I don't know what I should do about her and I guess I should leave her alone for a while.
1 comment:
Dude you need to get her some help. Get her to see the doctor. Go in with her if you don't think she will tell the doctor the full story.
Post a Comment