Hi I've been reading some of the things you've written. Considering that you are not an English speaker, you do very well writing and expressing yourself in English. I came here today from another site, a gay blog to, well, look at the eye candy but I found something else more interesting instead. I found a very intelligent young man having a very difficult time with an awful lot of issues, weight, depression, medications, sexuality, heredity, and cultural prejudice. There is a program/movement in the US called "It Gets Better" that I participate in sometimes and I am 61 years old and I am here to tell you It Gets Better. It's never Utopia or Shangri-la or happily ever after, but then neither is being straight or bi. Around the world gay men and women, bi men and women, and understanding straight men and women ARE changing things though. As evidence that things do change, when I was your age no one would have dreamed of having a blog such as this, would not have had the courage to have a blog like this, would not have had a blog like this even if the technology had existed. We suffered in silence, we suffered in shame, we suffered until one day one by one, two by two, a dozen by a dozen we stood up and said we are not alone and we will not suffer any more! It does get better, not perfect, but better. Do not despair, it does get better.
2 comments:
why don't you update your blog ?
Hi I've been reading some of the things you've written. Considering that you are not an English speaker, you do very well writing and expressing yourself in English. I came here today from another site, a gay blog to, well, look at the eye candy but I found something else more interesting instead. I found a very intelligent young man having a very difficult time with an awful lot of issues, weight, depression, medications, sexuality, heredity, and cultural prejudice. There is a program/movement in the US called "It Gets Better" that I participate in sometimes and I am 61 years old and I am here to tell you It Gets Better. It's never Utopia or Shangri-la or happily ever after, but then neither is being straight or bi. Around the world gay men and women, bi men and women, and understanding straight men and women ARE changing things though. As evidence that things do change, when I was your age no one would have dreamed of having a blog such as this, would not have had the courage to have a blog like this, would not have had a blog like this even if the technology had existed. We suffered in silence, we suffered in shame, we suffered until one day one by one, two by two, a dozen by a dozen we stood up and said we are not alone and we will not suffer any more! It does get better, not perfect, but better. Do not despair, it does get better.
Post a Comment