Friday, October 5, 2007

Hey, I wanna masturbate!



Well, this week is so far so good. I just wanna sleep more tonight and not being so tired this weekend.

I have to go to somewhere tomorrow (Saturday) morning so I'd better sleep soon.




Hmmm, I think the tittle of this entry might surprise you huh?


I do want to masturbate but it postively do not mean I am going it now and planning to do it anyway :P




Do you remember I've mentioned some classmates of mine?


Do you remember the one who talked about my leg's kinda hariy? (RE: Christian, I can't tell you how hairy my legs are but I think it's kind of cool)


That boy is kind of strange to me, he always ask me something and talking something about me and I feel totally weird with it. He asked me a lot of things about me such as where I live and all the stuffs and I know he didn't ask these kind of thing in front of other classmates. He also ask me about if I had found some hot chicks in the US. I don't know if that means he is interested in me (on the other hand he is not bad).
But I don't think he is gay, although I think he had kept an eye on the jocks who sit after me.


I am glad that there's more new readers in the past 10 days.
Comments are always welcome and I am happy to chat with you guys.

Gotta sleep soon. (maybe masturbate in dreams??)


PS. Detox, I am to lazy to look for other pics :P

2 comments:

Detox said...

So I see, Jon... As long as the pics helped with your masturbation fantasy its OK.

Do u have email / chat account? I would like to have an offline discussion.

Christian said...

Show us a picture.