You know I went to Central and I did saw a few hot guys :)
The Detox said I will find a hot Czech boy with me but I didn't. (I wish though)
I was thinking something about the future, eventhough it's not ours to see.
I was thinking when will I have my first boyfriend.
Will I get to University.
What jobs will I get.
Who will be my first gay close friend.
When will I come out to my mother.
Well, toooo much....
I better don't think so much.
Tomorrow I will probably spend the whole day on finisinh homeworks and get extre preparation on school.

I have been also thinking what kind of pictures should I put in my blog. Would it be fine to put naked boys with penis or even sex thing???
3 comments:
It's your blog!
You put in whatever you really like.
I personally find only a small percentage of the photos on the net to my taste and that goes for all categories: dressed and naked and sex.
Surprise us...! Detox
Agree with the two comments !
Post a Comment