Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sexy Names

This is probably gonna be my last post until Wednesday. I just wanna share some of my silly opinions and if you guys have any comments, you better leave a note here!

Sexy Names:

Matt, Nathan, Theo, Kevin, Zack, Zac, Zach, Pierre, Laurent (in French), Cedric (French as well), Sean, Vincent.

I can only think of a few right now.
Any comments?

: I should sleep soon....

8 comments:

Christian said...

Josh is hot.

Matt in Argyle said...

I like the first name!!

Bold oy! said...

Jean-Loup, if we stay with the hot French!

Troystopher said...

You forgot Troy... HAHA... JK

My favorite name is Dylan.

Anonymous said...

How about Jacky!

Actually I like Gregory

Anonymous said...

Austin has always been my favorite, although I really do like Jason.

Anonymous said...

Hadrien, Damien, Julien, Sébastien, Quentin ...

It often depends of the boy's face !

Anonymous said...

Josh is hot my boyfriend's called josh