Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday

If you remember what I've said last Sunday, I said I might write some more thing today!
Luckily there's not much school things to do today and I can relax a little bit, so I decided I should write something here!

Firstof all this is about my crazy father. He is totally homophobic and guess what he said this time? I was watching a TV program with him and there's an actress's son died and he said it's all becuase that actress's son is gay! F**k that! I really hate how he say this and he had been saying someting like this a lot these days. I hope it doesn't mean that he know about me being gay.

Second, there's are some other good looking teacher in our school which worth to look at except the hot PE teacher. There's this English teacher with a tall slim body and a tight butt! Totally nice to look at!! I found that a few young male teacher got a nice butt :P

Next, someone sent me e-mail asking about my jerk off habit since I put a awkward title for one of the previous entries, I am still thinking what should I say. Since I have started to look at gay related thing in internet 4/ 5 years ago, I found some nice articles about how to masturbate with fun and I have tried some of the thing mentioned in the article and that was soooooo fun, such as the banana thing.

Oh, we always say that when you sneeze, it means that someone is talking about you. Sometimes I sneeze a lot in day time and I think some of the readers here made some comment about me and the blog and that's why I sneezed LOL

I think it's pretty much what I wanna say tonight..

Here's a good pic for you:


Umm, I think they should just walk naked.

3 comments:

Zagman said...

Okay, let me admit that I really haven't been reading your blog for like, a really long time. So when I realized that I had a little extra time and I didn't have my own blog to update, I caught up by reading your's. And let me say, I am really jealous of your banner! Yeah I never figured out how to get mine up...

But yeah I'll definitely be checking back in on you more often now!

Bold oy! said...

American jocks are scared to show their thighs but not their pubic hair ;-)

Troystopher said...

I love when people ask masturbation questions! hehe

That pic is priceless!