Monday, December 17, 2007

Being 18 (II)

Being 18 means I have to change my ID card and my passport soon (in a month I would say). I didn't feel I am more mature than before eventhough I am 18 now. Well, 18 is 18, there isn't much thing to expect for being 18 right?

Talking about sex. I don't think I really love anal sex. I don't know why. You know that not everyone like it huh?

I don't think I am a really sexually active person, and sex don't really mean a lot to me not til I got a boyfriend.

Oh, boyfriend! I have been longing to get one. But the more I am thinking about it, the more it will make me depressed. I know I should not be hurry for a boyfriend, it will come finally right?

Here's just some pic to today.



3 comments:

Nils said...

Really, a very good selection of future boyfriends for you... hehehe

Anonymous said...

VERY VERY HOTTTT!!

1kiss on yr dickhead!!

gj

Anonymous said...

I think the first guy has big balls.