There's not much things going on this week. I feel much better now, at least not as depressed at a few weeks ago. I am trying to figure out why I am so frsutrated and I come up with some reasons. The first reason is my mom, she makes me feel frustrated everytime when she talks about my medication and everything about my depression and psychosis, which makes me feel bad and overwhelming. The second reason is myself, sometimes I feel worthless and I do nothing, I feel like the medication is not helping me and I am getting worse. The last reason is also about me, I feel like I have somethings wrong but I don't know how to tell my psychologist and doctor about it.
Today I thought about school and I was thinking about my path to University. Since I am out of school, I can't go back to normal school again (it's something I can't explain to you), I think I will take the higher diploma course and get to University after that. There's some top-up degree (is that what it called?)for that.
I am pretty much doing nothing at home. I am probably the laziest person in the world. Since my medication started, I have gained a lot of weight and I wanted to do more exercise and shred the extra pounds, but I just can't push myself to do it. And that's same for many thing, I wanted to do something and I have a hard time to push myself for that thing. I have to find some way to push myself or I will end up being lazy and lazy.
I am also bored and I wish there's someone I can talk to. Some people added my msn and I never talked to them. I wonder where they are. If you have added my msn, please show up soon so that we can chat a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jon, it's great that you feel better! When will you post photos of goodlooking boys? ; )
Hey Jon,
Go out learn some new stuff. And when you are out there attending some random classes, you'll meet some people who shares the same interests. It's a good way to meet new friends. I've taken up knitting and painting and stuff. I understand cooking classes are huge in HK. Learn how to make cakes and pastries, that would cheer you up.
You live in the most exciting city in the world. Go out and have some fun, meet new people, reinvent yourself. Try being someone you always admired. Indulge your fantasies and imagination. Take a walk in the city and make up stories in your head about the people you encounter. Go out. Go out.
Seems you on to something and should continue. Meet people and see interesting places. It doesn't have to be very far. You can encounter lots of interesting situations in HK. Hope to hear more of your journey through life!
I'll try to be online more! Its been a pretty busy week here for me. I need more time to chat!
Yea, I'm depressed too. Hope you're doing better than I am. Just want to sleep. Then feel guilty thinking I'm making it all up so I don't have to do homework. Wish I could talk to you. Don't even have MSN in the dorm.
Post a Comment