I feel like it had been ages since the last post. I always want to write something but I don’t know what to talk about. It’s just because my life is kind of boring and there’s nothing special I can mention. (Right now I feel that my English sucks)
I went to Shenzhen, China (an hour from Hong Kong) to celebrate Chinese New Year with relatives from my mom’s side. I tried to get on the internet a few times but it didn’t work, that sucks. If I got the internet, I would have post another entry earlier than today.
I didn’t get many red packets this year. You know I am now 18, not a little boy (brat?) anymore, so the older relatives don’t give as much red packets to me as they did before.
Yesterday, I went to my cousin’s wedding banquet. It’s pretty good. I have many different thoughts in my mind during the whole thing. You know, as I am gay, I won’t get married which means I won’t have to do all the wedding things. And then I was thinking about how to explain the whole gay thing to my mom, I had told her that I don’t want to get married and have children, and she is fine with that. I think she had figured out something, but it is still hard for me to tell her I am gay. And then I was thinking of the whole coming out thing, I am still scared to come out to anyone and I don’t feel like coming out to any body, maybe it’s because I feel kind of insecure.
Well, I am kind of tired right now. I think I am going to bed soon.
PS. That would be great if someone check my grammar for this entry, I am serious for that.
Good news: I feel much better and not depressed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey!
Nice to see you back! The writing is really good! Well done!
Do the parents usually stop giving red packets after 18? I didn't know that?!
Yea... family gatherings... I am beginning to dislike them... wait till your cousins start having children! I feel terrible around them.
haha was there alot of people at the wedding? Big Chinese families... scary, imagine all the gossiping that will happen if they do find out. My family will be terrible!
Hi Jon! :)
I found your blog recently, and find your posts very moving, I knew what it was like when I was younger and had nobody to talk to, so I know how you feel. Your English is fine!...don't worry aboutit. I'll catch you on MSN maybe soon. Stay happy! XX Dave
Yeah, like those other two guys said, your english is fine. There is a certain charm in your writing. And as for the whole coming out thing, don't worry about it. You will do it when you feel right about it. Just remember, the longer you wait, the harder it gets. Don't underestimate your family. Chances are they already know and are just waiting for you to tell them. It's when you really accept yourself that everyone else will do so as well. You'll be OK.
had a family gathering too on Xin Jia, but they're nice,,hehe,,met some cutie nephews too,,=p
i dun think i'll come out to my family too,,but i think as long as you're happy with your life, they'll happy for you too,,
Cheer up, Jon..=)
Post a Comment