Monday, June 2, 2008

Help!!!

I feel like some of the people I knew now know about my blog and if that is true, what should I do? Am I just being paranoid?

PS. For those who subscribe this blog, I wish you can leave a message here. I just want to know how many people do that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for quite some time now. I have no clue about who you are.

Anonymous said...

I've been subscribed for a while, and read with interest to make sure you're ok :)

If people do know about this blog the best you can do really would be to make the most of the fresh start you've been given and block it out where possible.

And know I'm here if you need to talk, even if I am a complete stranger :)

X

Christian said...

You can make the blog private.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about being outed. Greetings from Kuala Lumpur. Anyway, if other people has a problem for you to be who you are, then let them be. It's their problem, not yours.

gay, christian and scared shitless said...

Meeeeee i read it