Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Are you alright? ..... Do you have someone to hug and kiss you?

Emm... I don't know if anyone of you here do watch the FOX TV show HOUSE, it's one of my favorites and I always love to read the scripts and also knowing those deep meaning of every dialogs. If you remember, the song "Are you alright?" was on the show once. Anyway, I am not talking about HOUSE.

I want to talk about boyfriend, it sounds like this is the first time I talk about this issue seriously.

As everyone do, I always want a boyfriend and I know I should not be hurrying for it. Many nice people here who read my blog had been telling me that I should use gaydar.co.uk or some other stuffs or trying to lose weight etc. etc. etc...... These are all good idea, but it's not as easy as we thought.

The Gay Community in Hong Kong is crazy, gay guys here are always loom for someone with hot body, big dicks and nice face. It is kind of shallow, and pointless, but on the other hand it is true. We all want someone who look nice to be with and it can also satify our sexual needs.

For those who lives in big cities, they tend to consider how people dress and how people look as one important thing on making friends, and I have no comment for this right now. This is just something that happens everywhere, we all know how someone look is not the most important thing but we still try to judge people by how they look.

I am always happy to see lovely couples on the streets, no matter straight couple or gay couple. It was just great to see them have someone to hang out with and having a relationship, and I also envy of them. Talking about this, I have to mention Nike, the guy who write the blog "Loving An Angel", he is from Hong Kong to and he is currently living in Paris, he had a boyfriend called Angel and they are couples. It was cool to read everything from Nike's blog about his story with Angel and that makes me sort of girly (The romantic feelings?)

Some of you might know this from talking to me. I always feel so lonely and I wish to have someone to hang out with, maybe hug me, hold me, exactly like those lyrics from the song "Are you alright". Then I will say tons of things about how pathetic I am, and I don't know how to stop all these.... I had been hidding too much of eveything and one day I will collapse....

If Chuckie is talking to me right now, he is going to yell "Stop it" for sure. In fact, even if I try to stop, I just can't help my self thinking about all those craps again

Here's my thought, I know I am not a hottie nor someone really special, but I also deserve to be with someone. Maybe this person is appearing soon or it might appear 20 years later, but I will wait for it. I don't expect to have someone really hot, except my willy is saiding that having someone hot is awesome. I wish to maybe getting to know a few gay friends (as in person, not online), that I can feel totally free and talk about being gay.

Here's another thing, I always saying what I want and I never try to make all things work, this is why I am a loser.

PS> I am wondering why no one read my blog and not even leave some words here, and the MAIN reason is that I haven't put any cute picture for ages and then people started to forget me. If you still read this blog, why don't you e-mail me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right about how most Gay guys only want the hottest guys. I haven't seen a picture of you but I'd bet you look ok and not scary. I'm sure there is someone out there for you. You just need to search for him. Don't wait for him to come to you. I wish I had better advice for you. I am in the same situation except I am in my early 40s. And still single Good luck and ry to at least have some fun

Winter said...

Hey Jon! Let's work together on it okay?