Yes, I mean it. We all know this is a crazy world....
I had been really busy and it was totally insane. Here are the things I did lately:
1/ Cleaning up my place, it is still a huge mess and once I got it done, it is messy again.
2/ Clean up my bookshelf, I got too many books and I am trying to see what books should I keep and what books should I throw away or donate.
3/ Being my cousin's guardian. Yes, I am not kidding, since I am already 18, I can be a legal guardian. As for this, I just need to take care of her school paper work, she is going to Secondary school (similar to Middle School). I have to help her buy textbooks ( Can you believe that it cost about 370 US dollar for the entire set of textbooks for the next school year?) I have to help her getting school uniform, and I also have to give her extra works to improve her English and also other things. It is just crazy and I just do that to lessen her mom's burden.
4/ I have been looking at all the cute guys around the city. I just looked at everyone I think it's cute on the bus or in the streets or at the library and then I kept looking at them. Two days ago I saw a hot South Asian with their costumes, and then today I found this cute and nice 16-seat mini bus driver. You might say I am slutty but we are all humans!
5/ You know that I had left school for such a long time and it's time for me to apply school again, lots of craps....
6/ I have been worrying my mother a lot, she had some "women business" and I think it's not something good, she had been seeing doctor without telling me, but then my aunt told me all these.
7/ I don't have enough sleep and I have sore eyes and all sorts of stuffs. It might mean that I have some auto immune problems since I sweat a lot daily. I am seeking help from doctors and hopefully find a way to deal with it.
It's all for today and I really really want to write something interesting here, sometimes I will think of this blog and thinking what should I write about.
I would appreciate if you guys leave some comments or message me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment