Here's how I start my post when I haven't write for a long time:
I feel so horrible for not updating my blog and I have been busy lately.
This become something like a daily routine, maybe you can call this a daily masturbate style LOL
Anyway, I have been chatting with different people on msn and thank you so much for all these warm regards to my mother and she is doing well. She is now being taken care by my aunt and she don't need to cook for herself.
I am working on cleaning up my room and rearrange all the things in my room but it turn out I had made a huge mess in my room and it will take forever to have it done.
Today I was talking to someone on msn and I feel really sad. I have been quite emotional and iritative lately and then he said something like it's all my fault just want to have a gay friend and it means nothing. He said I was just being shallow to have a gay friend talking about guys. To be honest I do eager for a gay friend, not only just to talk about hot guys we found on the streets but also to support each other.
I hope he still read my blog and see this. I don't know why he is so pissed and then leave ignored me.
I can't sleep well in the past 10 days, I slept at at around 11pm and then I woke up at 6am, then I had a crazy headache after lunch. I wonder what is that mean and maybe I need to see a doctor.
Also, I am quite exhausted in the evening and then I want to sleep, but I just can't sleep. Sometimes I wish to have a nice back massage.
That's all for now.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment