Saturday, August 23, 2008

Seriously V

Today I thought it will be another good day but the truth is it's totally not. I am probably having the worst years in my life. Yes, I am having these emotion thing again and I feel really really bad...

I am very irritated by everything lately. As mentioned a few hours earlier, only a few words can make me depressed or angry.

This is really bad, I want to leave and don't know where to go. I wanna find a few friends to hang out with but no one I can look for.....

I haven't been thinking of this for a long while but now I am thinking maybe I do want to leave.....no home, but the world...

1 comment:

H.a.M.s.A.p said...

Aww..You shouldn't think too much about the negative things you are facing right now..think positive and be positive! In a dark cloud, there is always a silver lining, so you shouldn't give up! GAMBATE! ^^