Friday, October 5, 2007

Gay Rape

Eventhough I said I'm gonna sleep soon, but I feel like I should have one more entry before I sleep. I don't think I have name this entry correct but I should just continuing this story. This is happened during my high school exchange year in the midwest.

There was this jock guy from the tennis team and I don't really know him (let's call him tennis boy) . He started to kick me in the hall way at the beginning of the school year and I have no ideas who that was at first. Then one day we had this activity from somewhere and we teamed together with another 4 kids for a game. Tennis boy started to do something awkward to me such as kicking my back with his back and something like his. He also keep doing silly thing at school as well. I don't know why he is so annoying.

In the last 3 months of the exchange year, Tennis boy always call my name in hallway with no reasons. One day, he saw me going to the drinking fountain for some water and he stopped next by me, when I finished drinking water, he suddenly hugged me from the back and it is kind of embrassing. And guess what Tennis boy said?
He said I am "the person of love" and keep saying something even make me more embarassed. My host sister also saw how embarrassed in the hallway.

I actually kind of like how tennis boy hugged me from the back but it just happened to be at the high school hallway and I am closeted. Tennis boy is cute but he is not gay coz he go to this crazy Baptist church. If the boy who hug me is someone I love, it would be even better.

3 comments:

Troystopher said...

I love getting hugged from behind and being in a guys arms!

Bold oy! said...

It sounds like tennis boy is gay even if he goes to Baptist church.

Anonymous said...

Could be, yes, bold oy! ...