This school is totally crazy! They have tons of stupid things and many expenses and it drove me nuts.
I would say it's kind of like a school administrated by some facist and this is how I feel. Anyway, I'm just going to be there for 2 years (actually a year and half) so I am not going to care so much about it.
First day of school is always awkward with some kind of fun. My class teacher is totally a ridiculous guy and like make many things for us to laugh. We know who is going to teach us except for English. We all know that there will be a new teacher teaching us English but we have no ideas how she look like, there's many new teachers this year. Our class teacher told us that she should be pretty hot but It's totally none of my business!
There's some good eye candy to look at school and it's pretty cool. Hopefully there would be something like this:
I must be dreaming LOL
Gonna go for dinner, maybe I will write more.

No comments:
Post a Comment