Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tired

You know it's Sunday morning here now but I am very tired. I watched Eternal Summer (the gay themed movie from Taiwan) at 10.30 last night and then I went to bed at about one.

And today is kind of a nightmare coz after relaxing or having some fun on Saturday, I have to face all those craps from schoool and all the homework today. I have to do tons of news paper cutting and reading thing.

Maybe I should talk about the PE teacher huh?
The PE teacher is not teaching me actually, he is teaching the other class but I always see him at school building and I can look at him as he is hot. He is probably the best eye candy at school.

The three classmates I think who might be gay:

The first one acted pretty girly at the Orientation last month and he got a name which works for Boys and Girls but usually only Girls use that name.

The second one is a cute little boy and he always have some cute movements and he is a nice boy. I did talk to him sometimes as classmates. He is good at arts as far as I know.

The third one is just a curious case I guess, he just look at some boys at my class and then nothing. He is quite nerdy.

__________________________

I went to Central yesterday and I sent a little gift to my friend. It's always good to go to Central becuase you can see all kinds of eye candies if you are lucky. I saw a blondie boy at the subway station and I kept looking at him even he is walking to the opposite way.

I saw another guy at the tram and he is a tourist. He just reminds me one of my friends in the US: the shirt, the pants, the glasses, the hair........

And then I was walking around some places in Central and looking for the book I need at the bookstore.
They don't have it and i might have to borrow it from someone.

Talking about books, I want to read some gay stories and magazine but the bookstores here rarely have them.
I haveread XY magazine before and at least you can get it at B&B in the US!

There's a book called Sex Guide for Straight Women from Gay Men, that was funny and I wish I can get one LOL

I was hanging out with a friend and just having dinner together and talking about all kinds of stuff.
He is a nice boy.

1 comment:

Christian said...

Did you like Eternal Summer?