As usual, I am busy with school. I am happy to have weekends!
I was trying to write something yesterday (Friday) night but I was just so tired and keep chatting with friend online, so I totally don't have the mood to write.
Anyway, I will write more today and hopefully tomorrow.
Talking about school, I am more get used to all those stuffs and not feeling so bad.
It just sucks to wear school uniform and have to wake up so early.
One of the PE teacher at our school is damn hot!
He is young, totally like a jock and got cool outfit to school!
And now I think that at least 3 classmates in my class is gay.
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear any juicy stories of you and the PE teacher or your three gay classmates. Hope everything is going ok with you. :)
Wow, sounds like you enjoy P.E. time.
I see that you've added some links, your gettin' the readers you wanted!
Keep writing, I'll be checking back. Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment