
I thought I was going to be very busy a few hours ago and then it turned out that it is not true.
I got most of the things done pretty quick.
There's a typhoon (like hurricane in America) nearby Hong Kong, it's 500km away from Hong Kong and it might affect HK a little bit. It bring some rain to the city.
Right now it's very windy here and it reminds me of Chicago.
The coming week will not be so busy and stressed out because of the following reason: Tuesday is the casual outfit day which we can wear casual clothes (we have to wear school uniform in normal days) as we like, we just have to donate some money to the charity, Wednesday is the holiday for the next day of Mid-Autumn Festival (aka. Moon Festival). Mid-Autumn Festival is actually on 25th Spetember (Tue) this year, and we always have holiday on the next day.
Which means that I only have to go to school for 4 days instead of a normal week of 5, good enough!
I got most of the things done pretty quick.
There's a typhoon (like hurricane in America) nearby Hong Kong, it's 500km away from Hong Kong and it might affect HK a little bit. It bring some rain to the city.
Right now it's very windy here and it reminds me of Chicago.
The coming week will not be so busy and stressed out because of the following reason: Tuesday is the casual outfit day which we can wear casual clothes (we have to wear school uniform in normal days) as we like, we just have to donate some money to the charity, Wednesday is the holiday for the next day of Mid-Autumn Festival (aka. Moon Festival). Mid-Autumn Festival is actually on 25th Spetember (Tue) this year, and we always have holiday on the next day.
Which means that I only have to go to school for 4 days instead of a normal week of 5, good enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment