I was kind of depressed after my exam today. During the exam period, I realize how some stuffs are just nonsense and they have nothing to do with your life but you just have to take it for the damn 3 credit.
As I have said I was (actually still) depressed and want to be not alone, I tried to call a few friends and they are all up to something. Actually I have only called two of them and probably they are the two I would hang out with. What I am saying here is probably "motivated" by my bad mood but I believe it is true. The fact that being the only child of the family do affect me in different ways. I used to being alone, I don't know how to make friends with people, I am always paranoid, I don't think people understands me. All these factors add up together and it made a anti-social or a "me" that have the tendency to be alone+lonely.
After all, I just need to not thinking about all these and just be who I am. Now, I am off and I will have dinner with my professor and talk about all kinds of craps and politics.
1 comment:
I hope your feeling better!
Post a Comment