Tuesday, May 12, 2009

friends.male friends.boyfriend

I have been slightly depressed recently and it became a daily basis mini depression which it will start in the middle of the day. I tried to find the reason but I can't. What I can remember is everyday before I started to be depressed, I have read some non-homoerotic novels online. I guess this triggered me to feel lonely.
 
I can never stop myself from thinking. I think all the time. What I was thinking today is what do I expect from friends and what kind of friends do I wish to have. Then I started to think why I am so close to some of my male friends and started to think about something else. Have I mixed up male friends and boyfriend? What was/am I thinking?
 
This is confusing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you need to find yourself a boyfriend. I think that is the cure to your woes. However, I'm no doctor.

Hang in there Mr. Right or Mr. Right now will come along soon enough!

Ying said...

Don't read those stories, they try to persuade that you're lonely, but you're not :) have fun