Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hmmmm, I wanna ask....

I have been thinking of this today.

Hmmmm....Do you think there's some gay people that hate anal sex?

And how do you know you're postition??

And then, how do people really finger themselves?

Hopefully someone will tell me soon.


Weekend eye candy:





more pics on http://www.queersighted.com/photos/hudson-river-park/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in San Francisco and the first thing gay people ask me is "Are you a top or a bottom?" My answer is "Are those the only two choices?"

About your fingering question: ummm... without getting porno here, just find a good lube and do a little exploring. Be careful, use common sense, and don't put anything in there you wouldn't put in your mouth. Also, you are young, so PLEASE BE SAFE ALWAYS! (We're talking condoms, dude.)

Jeremy Ryan said...

Sure there are gay people who hate anal sex. There are gay people who hate oral sex. Everyone is different. Just as long as you and the person your with are doing something you both enjoy, then it's perfectly fine. Presuming of course that your playing safe!