Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long weekend in Hong Kong

I had a pretty good weekend in Hong Kong because I was able to have fast internet, looking at random eye candies on the street, and doing something that I have missed. You have to believe me, random eye candies are the best thing. It's available everywhere and most of them just wore simple clothes but they are so damn hot!
 
Some of my friends have put something like "I don't mind fooling around with Mr. Wrong before I find Mr. Right." What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eye Candy ... yeah it's everywhere. Fun to look, but quite another to touch!

Most folks in the Gay community will tell you get as much as you can. That's all fine by me, just play safe.

Chucky said...

Sometimes it takes a LONG time to find "Mr. Right." So getting in some practice with some "Mr. Wrong"s, or, better put, "Mr. Right Now"s can be worthwhile. And Jeremy's correct--play safe!